Shri Mathew Abraham, Vice Principal with ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’, Niranjana R. Nair with ‘Six Suspects, Sruthi Chandran with ‘The Mill on the Floss’ and Aiswarya S. S. with ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’.
The Face a Book Challenge 2014-’15 was concluded on 28 February 2015 with the presentation of certificates and gifts to all Challengers. Dr C. P. Aravindakshan, famous popular scientist and writer gave away the certificates and prizes to all participants. Shri S. Ajayakumar, Principal congratulated all challengers. Shri Mathew Abraham, Vice Principal and Shri R. John were also present. Shri S. L. Faisal, Librarian and coordinator of the programme delivered the vote of thanks.
GROUP I (11-14 Yrs )
- Gouri G L VIII D, The Secret garden: Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Nyma Nazreen VIII D, Malgudi Adventures by R. K. Narayan
- Lekshmi R. J IX A, The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Prarthana Manoj IX A, The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
GROUP II (15-17 Yrs )
- Rakshanya Sekar XI C, Steve Jobes by Walter Isaacson
- Aajma Manoj XII E, The Faults in our Stars by John Green
- Angel Vinod XII E, Wonder by R. J. Palacio
- Roshni.K XII B, Lord of the Flies by William Golding